Erosion Control in Fort Myers
When it comes to Fort Myers erosion control, you can count on the experts at Protective Barriers, LLC. We offer installation, maintenance and consultation service, and we provide the solutions that work best for your property or project. No matter how big or how small the job, we can handle it.
One of our main focuses at Protective Barriers is helping homeowners and business owners protect their property through the control of erosion. We are experts in this field, and we know which products and installation solutions are right for each specific property. We'll diagnose the situation thoroughly and consult with you on the options we have available, including:
- Fabric-formed concrete from Fabriform. These barriers can be used for such things as containing ponds and reinforcing bridges and dock pilings, and we custom-form and reinforce them right there at the site
- Staked silt fences to protect fragile landscapes from contamination and damage from nearby excavation
- Floating and staked turbidity barriers to protect a variety of waterways
- Invert and inlet protection devices
- Turf reinforcement mats made of both organic and synthetic materials to protect soil on slopes or in drainage areas from becoming eroded.
We keep within state and federal compliance codes, and we always do our work with protection of the environment in mind. We offer a full range of inspection services, and you can access our reports and even authorize completion of work on our report website.
For Fort Myers erosion control, the smart choice is Protective Barriers, LLC. We assist companies with any or all aspects of erosion management. Call us today and talk to one of our knowledgeable representatives.